Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Coding Humanist

This has recently been mentioned on both Hypotyposeis and goranh, which has reminded me that I had a nice email from the author of this blog several days ago:

The Coding Humanist
Eric Sowell

It includes lots of material of interest to those interested in Biblical Studies, especially if you are interested also in technical gubbins. Eric is apparently behind the fine-looking new Online Critical Pseudepigrapha on which I recently blogged. More on the latter in due course; I've decided to use its version of the Testament of Abraham for my post-graduate Greek class.

I would add a link to this new blog on my blogroll on the left but I am beginning to do this too often, so will now move over simply to publishing my more comprehensive blogroll which I use on Bloglines.

Update (09.57): Whoops -- got the wrong site. I knew Eric had designed something I'd been looking at and blogging on recently and it's not the Online Critical Pseudepigrapha, on which Eric offers some useful comments (Online Critical Pseudepigrapha), but the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts (see Nice to be Appreciated).

1 comment:

Eric Sowell said...

Well, I wish I could take credit the pseudepigrapha project. It is very nice. But, I can't take any credit. My entry on the project was from an outsider, not a participant.

But thanks anyway!

Eric Sowell